Discover the benefits of dental veneers and why so many people are turning to this cosmetic dentistry procedure.
Did you know that as many as 45 percent of Americans believe that a smile is the most attractive feature? Having a beautiful smile certainly goes a long way, and if you have certain imperfections that you feel are holding you back from the smile you deserve then our Lake Oswego, OR, cosmetic dentist Dr. Colin Smith and his team can help.
Dental veneers are thin shells made from porcelain that mimic the look of real tooth enamel. Our Lake Oswego dentist will take measurements of your teeth to ensure that your custom veneers perfectly cover your teeth and offer incredibly natural results. Dental veneers are ideal for adults that are looking to fix these cosmetic flaws,
- Discolorations and deep stains
- Chips and minor cracks
- Overlapping or crowded teeth
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Oddly shaped teeth
- Short and stubby-looking teeth
- Worn teeth
Are you dealing with any of these issues? If so, then it’s time to talk with our dental team in Lake Oswego, OR, about getting dental veneers.
What makes dental veneers so popular? Along with offering quick and amazing results to transform smiles, many people are turning to dental veneers because,
- The treatment process is quick and non-invasive: Most people can get their new restorations in just two appointments.
- Tooth preparation is minimal: Only a small amount of enamel is shaved down from the front of your teeth to make room for these 0.5mm porcelain shells.
- Veneers look natural: Not only is porcelain incredibly durable, it also looks just like tooth enamel. Porcelain even reflects light in the same way. We work with you to get veneers that give you a naturally whiter smile.
If you are interested in getting dental veneers our Lake Oswego, OR, dentist Dr. Colin Smith and his team can help you get a beautiful smile with the help of this popular cosmetic treatment. Call Lake Oswego Dental at (503) 635-3653 to learn more about veneers and to find out if they are right for you.